- RSS Channel Showcase 5855504
- RSS Channel Showcase 1762760
- RSS Channel Showcase 5162904
- RSS Channel Showcase 3653214
Articles on this Page
- 06/16/17--09:00: _Regarding “The Mill...
- 06/24/17--19:43: _Schoolbooks & Sorce...
- 06/26/17--22:30: _Schoolbooks & Sorce...
- 06/29/17--12:19: _Schoolbooks & Sorce...
- 07/01/17--00:46: _Schoolbooks & Sorce...
- 11/03/17--08:02: _Update the First: S...
- 11/03/17--09:00: _Update the Second: ...
- 02/06/18--14:03: _Schoolbooks & Sorce...
- 02/07/18--21:02: _Introducing Blaze
- 06/04/18--18:02: _New Release: E is f...
- 06/16/17--09:00: Regarding “The Miller’s Daughter”
- 06/24/17--19:43: Schoolbooks & Sorcery – Update and Excerpt!
- 06/26/17--22:30: Schoolbooks & Sorcery – The Home Stretch
- 06/29/17--12:19: Schoolbooks & Sorcery – 36 Hours Left
- 07/01/17--00:46: Schoolbooks & Sorcery – Updated Call for Submissions
- 11/03/17--08:02: Update the First: Schoolbooks & Sorcery
- 11/03/17--09:00: Update the Second: New Stories Now Available
- 02/06/18--14:03: Schoolbooks & Sorcery: The Final Lineup
- 02/07/18--21:02: Introducing Blaze
- 06/04/18--18:02: New Release: E is for Evil Anthology
We take a short break from our obsessive pushing of the Schoolbooks & Sorcery Kickstarter to talk about something a little… okay, a lot different. “The Miller’s Daughter” appears in the new anthology, Witches, Princesses, and Woman at Arms, edited by … Continue reading
As sent out to the backers of the Schoolbooks & Sorcery Kickstarter (which, if you haven’t heard of, where have you been?) Dear Friends and Backers – As I type this, we’re less than $200 away from our goal, and … Continue reading
Well folks, we’re closing in on the final days of the Schoolbooks & Sorcery Kickstarter, and I’m rather excited. Why? Because thanks to hundreds of backers, and the generous support of everyone who’s spread the word, boosted the signal, or … Continue reading
As I write this, we have just under 36 hours to go in the Kickstarter for Schoolbooks & Sorcery, and I am excited beyond measure. Not only have we hit our funding goal and first stretch goal, but we’ve reached … Continue reading
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS SCHOOLBOOKS & SORCERY: A QUEER-INCLUSIVE YA URBAN FANTASY ANTHOLOGY Take high school. It’s weird, confusing, complicated, and frustrating. It’s a time of growth and change, when teens start discovering what they’re made of and who they want … Continue reading
Hello, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know where we stand with the Schoolbooks & Sorcery anthology. Following our wonderfully successful Kickstarter campaign, we enjoyed a several month open submission period, so we could add several more stories … Continue reading
Now that we’ve gotten the editorial stuff out of the way, I’d like to talk for a moment about myself as a writer. It so happens that I’ve had several absolutely fantastic stories come out in magazines and anthologies since … Continue reading
It is with great pleasure that I announce the final lineup for the Schoolbooks & Sorcery Table of Contents. After sorting through a great many wonderful submissions, thanks to our open reading period following the Kickstarter, I was able … Continue reading
Much belatedly, I’d like to officially introduce the most recent member of the Feline Supervisory Committee… Blaze. Like her brother Gremlin, Blaze came to us at the tender age of 5 days old, as part of a foster program which … Continue reading
My latest story has been released! In the newest installment of Rhonda Parrish’s Alphabet Anthology series, E is for Evil, 26 authors examine and explore the many ways in which the nature and theme of evil manifest. For this anthology, … Continue reading